8424Re: [fearnwhiskey] RE: Clip: Juddy on the state of Pittsburgh music venues

    Feb 5, 2004
      --On Thursday, February 5, 2004 10:38 AM -0500 Mock the DJ
      <mockthedj@...> wrote:

      >> No Gothees? NO ZOWIE? Wha'happen?
      >
      > The Drive-In is an "event" in itself, and I'd hate to see it tied to any
      > particular band (or bands)....or even a person. When I wear my
      > "promoter" hat, I do my best to assemble a strong bill that I would hope
      > a lot of people would like to attend.

      True, it just seems so...natural to have ZOWIE surfin' their spy music on
      that theme.

      Carl Z.
      now fixated on memories of free booze at the Rex
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic