7816Re: 2003 favorites

  • andrew sandley
    Dec 1, 2003
      here's a few, ignoring eps, with a whole bunch of stuff out
      there i still need to hear or digest (new porn, sleepy
      jackson, quails, ted leo, grand champeen, shins, etc etc):

      01 shine a light - constantines
      02 that much further west - lucero
      03 magnolia electric co - songs:ohia
      04 feast of wire - calexico
      05 it still moves - my morning jacket
      06 when i pretend to fall - long winters
      07 speakerboxxx/love below - outkast
      08 meadowlands - wrens
      09 her majesty, the decemberists - decemberists
      10 black album - jay-z
      11 guitar romantic - exploding hearts
      12 still looking good to me - band of blacky ranchette
      13 where shall you take me - damien jurado
      14 boy in da corner - dizzee rascal
      15 run to you - nina nastasia
      16 sumday - grandaddy
      17 the jerks win again - karl hendricks trio
      18 terroir blues - jay farrar
      19 you are free - cat power
      20 a promise - xiu xiu

      andrew

      --- Carl Zimring <cz28@...> wrote:
      > The shock of realizing that I need to do some
      > gift-shopping pretty damn soon reminds me that the year
      > is coming to an end. Since I'm a list-making kind of guy
      > (cue Nick Hornby jokes), I wanna know the music you've
      > enjoyed this year. It doesn't have to be in list form,
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic