7814Re: 2003 favorites?

  • David Siegel
    Dec 1, 2003
      here's 20 (off the top of my head, in relative order)-

      ted leo - hearts of oak
      the wrens - meadowlands
      the shins - chutes too narrow
      outkast - speakerboxxx/the love below
      grandaddy - sumday
      the new pornographers - electric version
      the long winters - when i pretend to fall
      the postal service - give up
      my morning jacket - it still moves
      belle & sebastian - dear catastrophe waitress
      the constantines - shine a light
      fountains of wayne - welcome interstate managers
      the decemberists - her majesty...
      death cab for cutie - transatlanticiscm
      fiery furnaces - gallowsbird's bark
      patrick park - loneliness knows my name