7810Re: [fearnwhiskey] 2003 favorites?

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Nov 30, 2003
      With finances rather tight, this is the lowest year for CD purchases
      for me in a long time, so I haven't heard as much new music as I would
      have liked.
      Like most people, I also have some CDs that need to be listened to
      more before I can get a better accounting of 2003, but here goes my
      favorite/the best for now, in no particular order yet:

      Big Sandy and His Fly-Rite Boys, It's Time
      Richard Thompson, Old Kit Bag
      Hammell on Trial, Tough Love
      Steve Wynn and The Miracle 3, Static Transmission (although not as good
      as Here Comes the Miracles, IMHO)
      Kathleen Edwards, Failer

      Possibilities:
      Eddie "The Chief" Clearwater featuring Los Straitjackets, Rock N Roll
      City
      Ani DiFranco, Educated Guess
      Warren Zevon, The Wind

      Kevin