723RE: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Greek Music Club

  • Hill, Christopher J
    Aug 1, 2002
      Someone on the Firefly (Eitzel/AMC) list posted a URL for an
      article that mentioned the tracks. 10, iirc, and not the most
      obvious choices. I *think* "Royal Cafe" is one of them, but
      don't hold me to it. I didn't bookmark the article, and a
      Google search wasn't successful.

      Chris

      > I'm not sure. Lord only knows what prompted this project,
      > but soon AMC
      > songs can safely be called Country & Eastern. I'm very
      > curious to hear
      > this, not least to see what songs they'll tackle.
      >
      > Carl Z.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic