5873RE: [fearnwhiskey] Fall Peel Sessions

  • Carl Abraham Zimring
    Jun 11, 2003
      --On Wednesday, June 11, 2003 2:20 PM -0400 "Wilson, Carl"
      <cwilson@...> wrote:

      > They've already cancelled their Toronto show, in part due to SARS
      > (there's a lot of that, er, going around lately) but in part because of
      > what the obviously pissed-off promoter called "excuses too ridiculous to
      > repeat."

      Man, I wish he'd repeat them. I also would love to see what their concert
      rider looks like.

      > The up-side is that I can now go to the Elvis Costello show without
      > compunction.

      You will not be disappointed. I have never seen EC do a bad show and the
      Imposters' set last fall was the loudest, most brutal one yet.

      Carl Z.
      who imagines Mark E. Smith is at particular risk for SARS because he
      already looks like he's at death's door
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic