5832Re: changes in the land of fear and whiskey

  • Mock the DJ
    Jun 9, 2003
      Carl wrote:

      >A few of you have heard this already, but in case you haven't, Fear &
      >Whiskey (the radio show) will go off the air at the end of the summer as I
      >am finalizing employment in a place far, far beyond a reasonable commute to
      >Pittsburgh.

      Say it isn't so! You're not allowed to leave Pgh.
      (Houghton's not even a "commute" to your relatives who live IN Michigan)

      Carl continued:

      >(If anyone can give me tips on Houghton, Michigan's music
      >scene, I'd be delighted.)

      Houghton Music Scene? Those are 3 words I never thought I'd hear together.

      Carl finished:

      >I have heard from a couple of people that they want the fearnwhiskey list
      >to keep going even after the show ends. What do y'all think?

      This list is about your show? Goodness me...I never knew that.

      <g>

      Paul

      PS: Congratulations. I know it's been a long adventurous interviewing
      journey for you.