5829RE: [fearnwhiskey] changes in the land of fear and whiskey

  • Wilson, Carl
    Jun 9, 2003
      > am finalizing employment in a place far, far beyond a
      > reasonable commute to
      > Pittsburgh. (If anyone can give me tips on Houghton,
      > Michigan's music scene, I'd be delighted.)

      Congratulations, Carl! What's the school? (Running off to check Houghton's
      proximity to the border....)

      > I have heard from a couple of people that they want the
      > fearnwhiskey list
      > to keep going even after the show ends. What do y'all think?

      Absolutely - the list has a life of its own, and in its more active phases
      is a great music-discussion forum.

      carl w.

      ps - any poltergeists in St. Louis this year? <jealous> who'd you room with?
      </jealous>
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic