367Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: emo

  • Jyl Freed
    Jul 2, 2002
      From: czimring >
      > Do I like yelly bands, Steve? I'm not sure <g>. Thanks for the site.
      > The term is a bit irritating as I think all music is emotional.

      <<Having spent much of the evening in a bar with horrible "classic
      rock", I'm not sure I can say that Yes is emotional. (Styx is
      emotional.) But I see your point.>>

      I agree with you on the Yes thing. I guess Styx is emotional
      in an Andrew Lloyd Weber kind of way. <g>

      Jyl "midnight, and the kitties are sleeping..." Freed