1667Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Soft Boys

  • Steve Gardner
    Oct 1, 2002
      >P.S. I finally chased down that Wire EP, Read and Burn. Damn! "Germ
      >Ship" and "The Agfers of Kodack" just left both my ass cheeks in the
      >dirt. I'm going to be listening to this one a *lot*, and I'm so
      >bummed the mini-tour came nowhere near Cowlumbus.

      Weird. As I read this sentence I got a phone call from the local CD store.
      The guy said, "Steve, this is Sean from CD Alley...we got that Wire EP in
      that you ordered and will have it behind the counter when you want to come
      by and pick it up." Plate o' Shrimp!

      I played Agfers of Kodack on my show two weeks ago. It was the first thing
      I'd heard off the EP and it immediately went on my "To Buy" list.
      Unfortunately, by the time I got to my show last week the EP at the station
      was stolen. It's that good! <g>

      Haven't heard the new Soft Boys or Kimberly Rew, so I have no comment...

      steve
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic