      From: Wilson, Carl [mailto:cwilson@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 1:04 PM
      To: 'fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: Godspeed... to release new CD

      "'U.X.O.' is unexploded ordnance is landmines is cluster bombs,"
      Constellation's press
      release offers. "'Yanqui' is post-colonial imperialism is international
      police state is multinational corporate oligarchy ."

      Fucj I hate Godspeed. And not for the politics.

      > Incidentally, Fox Searchlight delivers funding to The CPB/WGBH
      National Center for Accessible Media who is allied with the Mitsubishi
      Corporation who makes atomic bombs.

      Now, that was funny.

      carl w.