1348EDD

    Sep 1, 2002
      Thanks for your report, David. I lived vicariously through it.

      > best exchange of the night...
      >
      > janet: why did you go and change the set list?
      > rick: becuase i wanted to.
      > janet: well what's the point of having it in the first place then?
      > rick: oh, like in the history of rock'n'roll it's never happened
      > before!
      > janet: and you wonder why we're not still together.

      That answers my question as to whether they've reconciled. Glad they
      still managed to do this handful of shows, hope the occasional shows
      continue to happen, and maybe more records get recorded. Did they perform
      (he asked with anticipation) any new songs?