13094Fwd: Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Monday 28 July

    Jul 26, 2014
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 28 July 2014, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      MONDAY: Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO: DUNEDIN 87.7 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: INVERCARGILL 105.2 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: GORE 88.1 fm
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      WEDNESDAY 10pm FIELDING: NZ Country Music Radio
      (Live streaming @ www.nzcmr.com )

      SATURDAY 2 pm: ACCESS RADIO TARANAKI 104.4 fm
      (Live streaming @ www.accessradiotaranaki.com )

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA and RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 DARGAVILLE & The KAIPARA
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz )

      Encore Broadcasts:
      NZCMRadio 107.2 fm: Thursday 2 pm & Tuesday 5 am
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH Friday 6 pm

      Previous 5 weeks of Podcasts at...
      www.accessradio.org.nz/town_and_country_aotearoa.html
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *
      *** ANOTHER IRISH SPECIAL ***

      JOHN BARROWMAN, You Raise Me Up [Scot]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS, Lost In Ireland [USA]
      JOHN BARROWMAN, Loch Lomond [Scot]
      ROD STEWART, Have I Told You Lately [Scot]
      The THREE AMIGOS, Bandeleros [Ire]
      ROD STEWART, Rhythm Of My Heart [Scot]
      The THREE AMIGOS, Remembering [Ire]
      DEREK RYAN, God's Plan [Ire]
      The THREE AMIGOS, Day Drinkin' [Ire]
      DEREK RYAN, Made Of Gold [Ire]
      JOE LYNCH, Cottage By The Lee [Ire]
      DEREK RYAN, I'll Settle For Old Ireland [Ire]
      FOSTER & ALLEN, The Ring Your Mother Wore [Ire]
      EILEEN KING, Back Home In Donegal [Ire]
      NATHAN LYNCH, On The Boat To Liverpool [Ire]
      MICK FLAVEN, You're Only Young Once [Ire]
      The FUREYS, When I Grow Too Old To Dream [Ire]
      MICK FLAVEN, Never Too Old [Ire]
      MICHAEL ENGLISH,
      - Until You Have Walked In My Shoes [Ire]
      MICK FLAVEN, A Few Ole Country Boys [Ire]
      MICHAEL ENGLISH,
      - I Dreamed Of An Old Love Affair [Ire]
      EILEEN KING, If Those Lips Could Only Speak [Ire]
      MICHAEL ENGLISH, Mama's Footsteps [Ire]
      JIMMY BUCKLEY, Cottage By The Sea [Ire]
      JASON McALLISTER & KIM DICKINSON,
      - No One Is Gonna Love You Better [Ire]
      MALCOLM FISHER: Like Father, Like Son [Ire]
      SEAN WILSON, Newry Town [Ire]
      The FUREYS, Now Is The Hour [Ire]
      CELTIC THUNDER, Danny Boy [Ire]
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...