13093Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Monday 21 July

    Jul 19, 2014
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 21 July 2014, 9 pm [NZ Standard Time]
      MONDAY: Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO: DUNEDIN 87.7 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: INVERCARGILL 105.2 fm
      COUNTRY RADIO: GORE 88.1 fm
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH

      WEDNESDAY 10pm FIELDING: NZ Country Music Radio
      (Live streaming @ www.nzcmr.com )

      SATURDAY 2 pm: ACCESS RADIO TARANAKI 104.4 fm
      (Live streaming @ www.accessradiotaranaki.com )

      SUNDAY 3 pm: ARANGA and RUAWAI 88.2 fm
      + BIG RIVER FM 98.6 DARGAVILLE & The KAIPARA
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz )

      Encore Broadcasts:
      NZCMRadio 107.2 fm: Thursday 2 pm & Tuesday 5 am
      SHAKEY FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH Friday 6 pm

      Previous 5 weeks of Podcasts at...
      www.accessradio.org.nz/town_and_country_aotearoa.html
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's MUSICAL MELANGE *

      BRENDA ANDERSON-COLEY, Once Upon A Time [NZ]
      The CAROLINE RAMBLERS, Wedding Bells [NZ]
      JULIAN LEE QUARTETTE & The RHYTHMAIRES,
      - The Kiwi (Kee-Wee) Bird [NZ]
      BRENDA ANDERSON-COLEY,
      - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow [NZ]
      The CAROLINE RAMBLERS, One By One [NZ]
      "WEIRD AL" YANKOVIC, Foil
      BOB LUMAN, Shame On Me
      AGS CONNOLLY, Get Out Of My Mind [UK]
      BOB LUMAN, The Pay Phone
      BROOK BENTON, Walking The Floor Over You
      BOB LUMAN, Still Loving You
      BROOK BENTON, Hello Walls
      BOB LUMAN, You Left The Door Wide Open
      BILL CARLISLE, My Name Is Jones
      BOB LUMAN, Jesus Was A Country Boy
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Years Ago
      MERLE TRAVIS, I Can't Afford The Coffee
      - (I'm Tired Of Drinkin' Weak Tea Blues)
      The STATLER BROTHERS, Give My Love To Rose
      MARTY ROBBINS: Just Before The Battle, Mother
      The STATLER BROTHERS, That Summer
      MARTY ROBBINS, Another Cup Of Coffee
      The CARTER FAMILY, Are You Lonesome Tonight?
      EDDIE DRAKE, This Song Is Especially For You
      GENE AUTRY: Gosh, I Miss You All The Time
      EDDIE DRAKE, Miss Margaret's Boarding House
      The OREGON VALLEY BOYS,
      - Till The Sun Comes Out Again (new)
      JIMMY WORK, Hospitality
      OREGON VALLEY BOYS, Toodleoo My Darlin' (new)
      CHET ATKINS & MARK KNOPFLER, Just One Time
      Our sincere thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      Email: blue.smoke@...