13068Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 10 June

    Jun 8, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      w/c Monday 10 June, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday: Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      CHARLEY PRIDE,
      - I Could Let Her Get Close To Me
      JOHNNY CASH,
      - Here Comes That Rainbow Again
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Down In Louisiana
      BRAXTON SCHUFFERT,
      - If Tears Could Bring You Back
      BARBARA MANDRELL (Doug Davis)
      BRAXTON SCHUFFERT, Rockin' Chair Daddy
      JOHN FITZWATER, Whiskey And Whiskey
      JERRY LEE LEWIS,
      - You've Still Got A Place In My Heart
      JOHN FITZWATER, 43 And Lonely
      MERLE HAGGARD & GEORGE JONES,
      - Born With The Blues
      BOBBY DEAN & GEORGE HAMILTON IV,
      - Truck Driving Man [new]
      MERLE HAGGARD & GEORGE JONES,
      - Don't Get Around Much Anymore
      WAYLON JENNINGS (Doug Davis)
      WENDEL ADKINS, Waylon
      CRAIG CAMPBELL,
      - That's Why God Made A Front Porch [new]
      COPPER PONIES, It's A New Year Now [new]
      The DELLTONES, A Happy Pair [Oz]
      The COPPER PONIES, Last Train [new]
      The DELLTONES, Cottonfields [Oz]
      DEL REEVES (Doug Davis)