13040Town & Country, New Zealand. W/C Mon 07 January

    Jan 5, 2013
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 07 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      TUBIE PUSHEE, Got A Date Later [TSP]
      PATTI PAGE, Allegheny Moon
      BO LOZOFF, The Heart Of Country Music [TSP]
      NELSON WRIGHT, Red Wing [new]
      JULIE BURTON & JEFF CARSON,
      - Rain In My Eyes [TSP]
      NELSON WRIGHT, Trouble In Mind [new]
      LARRY MICHAEL, Memories Of Our Life [TSP]
      JERRY LEE LEWIS (Doug Davis)
      COAD SISTERS, Jimmie Rodgers' Blues [TSP]
      CONOR DUFFY, Mist Upon A Morning (Ire)
      ED BENTLEY, Waiting For The Man [TSP]
      PATTI PAGE, Detour
      RANDY DAVID, Hey Girl [TSP]
      BURL IVES (Doug Davis)
      JOSH COPP, All His People [TSP]
      BLUE CACTUS CHOIR, It's Your Move [new]
      JIMMY MARTIN, The Last Song
      BLUE CACTUS CHOIR,
      - Don't Send Me Flowers [new]
      HANK SNOW, January
      BILL HALEY, Cotton Haired Gal
      TED HEROLD, Doch Dann Kam Bill Haley
      PATTI PAGE, Changing Partners
      NICK NOBLE, The Bible Tells Me So
      MARA LEVENE, Immigrant Dream [new]
      VINCE HATFIELD,
      - Sometimes You Gotta Get Away [new]
      MARA LEVENE, River [new]
      BRIAN COLLINS, Times Like These [new]
      GATLIN BROTHERS (Doug Davis)
      VAUGHN MONROE,
      - In The Middle Of The House
      DANNY PAISLEY & The Southern Grass,
      I Heard My Mother Call My Name In Prayer
      CLAY DuBOSE, Long Lonely Life [new]
      HOT CLUB Of COWTOWN,
      - When The Bloom Is On The Sage