13027Town & Country, New Zealand. w/c Mon 22 October

    Oct 20, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 22 October 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on:
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus Shakey FM, 88 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      Encore broadcast:
      6 pm Friday on Shakey FM, 88 fm CHRISTCHURCH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      * RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      RAY STEVENS, Misty
      Dr HOOK, Only Sixteen
      FRANKIE LAINE, Jealousy
      BENNY BERRY, Tennessee Moon
      GAIL RUSSELL, I Want To Be A Cowgirl [NZ]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Memories To Burn [NZ]
      DIXIE CHICKS, Travelling Soldier
      ISLA GRANT, Cottage In The Country [Scot]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      RICHARD SCOTT, Give Her Away (TSP)
      NELS ANDREWS, Barroom Bards [new]
      DAVE MOODY, Copper Creek (TSP)
      JEFF DAVIDSMEYER, Standing Together [new]
      DAVE TOLAND, I Wanna Feel The Fire (TSP)
      JEFF DAVIDSMEYER, Dead And Gone [new]
      JOHN LEELAND, My Little Sun (TSP)
      BIRDY, Sleep Through The Night [new]
      JOHN LEELAND, Shut It Down Tonight (TSP)
      T.G. SHEPARD [Doug Davis]
      ROSS DOUGLAS, Here's To The Fools (TSP)
      KATHY COLEMAN,
      - 'Til The Cows Come Home (Hillcrest) Oz
      ROSS DOUGLAS, Love (TSP)
      BILLY WHITE Jr,
      - We Had Our Lives All Planned [new]
      SONNY JAMES [Doug Davis]
      BILLY WHITE Jr,
      - What Does It Take To Be A Cowboy [new]
      BURL IVES, Call Me Mr In-Between
      BILLY WHITE Jr, A Little Hitch [new]
      ANN JONES, It Isn't Any Wonder
      TEX GRIMSLEY, Walking The Dog