13007Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 July

    Jul 7, 2012
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 09 July 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]
      Simulcast Live on: HUTT RADIO 106.1 fm,
      COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN also
      105.2 fm INVERCARGILL & 88.1 fm GORE
      plus B2B 87.7 fm, CHRISTCHURCH.

      Encore broadcasts: HUTT RADIO 4.02 pm Saturday
      Also: 6 pm Friday on B2B 87.7 fm Christchurch

      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      Old Style Radio 106.7 fm NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      incl: WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour & Americana 441.
      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Musical Melange *

      MISSI JOHNSON, Don't Close Your Eyes [TSP]
      PORTER WAGONER, Trademark
      K.A. PATTERSON & The PARADISE BAND,
      - Montgomery In The Rain [TSP]
      PORTER WAGONER, Be Glad You Ain't Me
      HANGIN' With STOGIE, It Ain't Me, Babe [TSP]
      ROY DRUSKY, Fraulein
      ED BENTLEY, Maybe She's Waiting [TSP]
      ROY DRUSKY, My Way
      CHANGE Of KEY,
      - An Old Suitcase Filled With Yesteryears (Ne)
      BOBBY DARIN, Be Honest With Me
      ANDY GRIFFITH, Make Yourself Comfortable
      ANDY GRIFFITH, What It Was Was Football
      TIM GRIMM, Fruit
      MERLE TRAVIS,
      - Tuck Me To Sleep In My Old 'Tucky Home
      TIM GRIMM, Rebecca Versaiiles
      BUDDY MERRILL,
      - Blues Eyes Crying In The Rain
      TIM GRIMM, Zenas Carter