12980Paul Kelly LIVE on WRCT Tonight (3/2/12)

  • Mock the DJ
    Mar 2 1:15 PM
      Greetings all, I just want to give you a heads up that Australian Singer/Songwriter Extraordinaire, Paul Kelly, will be stopping by my radio show tonight to chat, guest DJ and play a few songs live. All of this will take place between 9p-11p EST on wrct.org or in the Greater Pittsburgh PA area on the airwaves at 88.3 fm.

      Feel free to IM requests or questions during that window of time to wrct883

      Or, to me directly at mockthedj@...

      Thanks,
      Paul