12966Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 December

    Dec 3, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA

      Monday 05 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]
      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat broadcast: Hutt Radio: FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM NEW PLYMOUTH

      Podcast: listen or download at ...

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      * 9 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS: Twin Lakes Opry *

      GENE AUTRY, Frosty The Snowman
      SKEETER DAVIS, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
      ROY ORBISON & EMMYLOU HARRIS,
      - That Loving You Feeling Again
      DONNA FARGO, Jingle Bells
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Honey [unreleased] NZ
      BOXCAR WILLY, Blue Christmas
      ANN BUSH, Sentimental Ol' You [unreleased] NZ
      KENNY ROGERS & DOLLY PARTON, With Bells On

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Dedications *

      The WALKER AVENUE GANG,
      - Christmas In The Rockies [TSP]
      PATTI PAGE, I'm Scared To Death You'll Go
      ARTIE RODRIGUEZ, She Loves George Jones [TSP]

      * MERV WALTERS: My Kind Of Country *

      BOB WILLS, The Devil Ain’t Lazy (CBS)
      MARGARET WHITING & JIMMY WAKELY,
      - Slippin’ Around (Capitol)
      MONTANA SLIM, (Bluebird)
      - Little Old Shack I Always Call My Home
      JIMMY MYERS, Drunk Man’s Wiggle (Membran)
      CARSON J ROBISON,
      - Life Is A Beautiful Thing (Mem)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, (Proper)
      - When The Golden Train Comes Down
      DON RENO & BILL HARRELL,
      - Yellow Pages (Derby Town)
      JAN HOWARD,
      - Count Your Blessings Woman (MCA)
      CAMILLE and STUIE,
      - Pretty Catalina (camilleandstuie.com) NZ/Oz
      DAVID BALL, Look What Followed Me Home (WB)
      MEL TILLIS & NANCY SINATRA,
      - Underground River (Elektra)
      HIGHWAY 101, The Bed You Made For Me (WB)
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      - Near You (Epic)
      STEVE EARLE, Squeeze Me In (CBS)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange *

      RAY WILLIAM ROLDAN, Saints of San Fernando [TSP]
      GARY P. NUNN, Mexican Boulevard
      CHUCK CUSIMANO, It Won't Be Christmas [TSP]
      PATTI PAGE, I'd Rather Be Sorry [Mercury]
      MICHAEL VANDEBURG, Made In The Good Ol' USA [TSP]
      ARTY HILL & The LONG GONE DADDYS,
      - Victoria's Secret Is Safe With Me
      STAN ANDERSON, Under The Mistletoe With You [TSP]
      CHUCK WAGON GANG, An Old Fashioned Christmas