12962Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 November

    Nov 12, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 14 November, 9 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      Repeat: HUTT RADIO 106.1 FM, FRIDAY at 6.06 pm

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      - BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live Streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      MONDAY 8-to-10 pm:
      - OLD STYLE RADIO 106.7 FM, NEW PLYMOUTH

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      Podcast: listen or download at ...
      *** Now Into Our 21st Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      LONNIE BARTMESS, Too Lonely Tonight [Hillcrest]
      FRANK JENNINGS, Matamoros
      VANNATTA, Sixteen Tons [Hillcrest] Ca
      STEVE HELMS, Talkin' 'Bout The Weather
      BLAKE EMMONS, Time Out [Hillcrest]
      WESLEY PARKER, Rusty Warner
      SHERRY KENNEDY,
      - At The Prairies Edge [Hillcrest] Ca
      CHARLIE BOSTON, From Here To Tennessee
      GRAEME CONNORS, [Hillcrest] Oz
      - Travelling At The Speed Of Life
      HONEST HAL & the CAPERS, Stolen Moments
      JUSTIN McGURK, Remember Me [Hillcrest] N.Ire

      SMILIN’ BILLY BLINKHORN,
      - Sweetheart Yodel (Kingfisher) Oz
      The BLUE SKY BOYS, Don’t Trade (Rounder)
      TREVOR DAY,
      - Give Us A Little More Time (Hadley) Oz
      The CARTER FAMILY,
      - Take Me Home Country Roads (CBS)
      The DAVE and DEKE COMBO,
      - Let’s Flat Get On It (Heyday)
      PATTI GRIFFIN, I Love (Red Beet)
      EDDIE and MARTHA ADCOCK,
      - I Am Weary, Let Me Rest (Patuxent)
      BELLAMY BROTHERS, Sugar Daddy (Curb)
      HANK SNOW, Ghost Trains (Bear Family)
      MOE BANDY & BECKY HOBBS,
      - Country Side (Columbia)
      ASLEEP At The WHEEL, Walk On By (Epic)
      AUDREY AULD, Ball And Chain (Reckless) Oz
      DON GIBSON, Foggy River (RCA)
      WYNONNA JUDD, Girls With Guitars (Curb)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PAUL SACHS, City Weddings [paulsachs.com*]
      SAWYER BROWN, Travelin' Band
      PAUL SACHS, I Forget About Her Every Day*
      BURNS POE, I Need A Job
      PAUL SACHS, What Passes For Love*
      TIM FOUST, You're So Yesterday