12939Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 August

    Aug 6, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO AOTEAROA
      Monday 08 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttradio.co.nz
      * 9 pm - EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JIM STRICKLAN, Stained Glass Heart (Oasis)
      PATSY MONTANA, Ridin' The Sunset Trail
      LARRY ROBB Trio, Are You Getting Tired Of Me (Oasis)
      BOBBY BARE, Talk Me Some Sense
      PEGGY MANN, Control Freak (Oasis)
      REG LINDSAY, Sundowner Yodel \\Oz
      FLANNEL, Undisturbed (Oasis)
      COCO and LAFE, Endless Fishes (Oasis)
      LORNE GREEN, The Man
      The THRILLBILLIES, Drink And A Friend (Oasis)
      LATTIE MOORE, The Jukebox And The Phone
      LILA MAE & JEFF HAHN, Motorway Hotel (Oasis)
      GENE WATSON, The Jukebox Played Along
      SMOKEY ROGERS, I Ain't Gonna Cry No More
      The STATLER BROTHERS,
      - Do You Know "You Are My Sunshine"
      SMOKEY ROGERS, The Possum Song
      SHERIFF Of GOODTIMES, Red River Valley (Oasis)
      RED STEAGALL, Western Wagons
      CRAIG CUMMINGS, Whisper Low (Oasis)
      DES O'CONNOR, I Pretend \\UK
      CARSON ROBISON, Ramblin' Cowboy
      KEN HATTON, Goin' Where The Heart's Already Gone
      RED STEAGALL, We Danced On The Oregon Trail
      CLIFFIE STONE, The Board Of Education
      RAY STEVENS, Never Too Late
      TERRY PRESTON [aka Ferlin Husky], China Doll
      JESSICA STILES, If I Could Only Start Over
      RANDY TRAVIS & JAMEY JOHNSON,
      - A Few Ole Country Boys
      ROGER MILLER, I've Gotten Used To The Crying
      RANDY TRAVIS & The ZAC BROWN BAND,
      - Forever And Ever, Amen