12937Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 01 August

    Jul 31 12:21 AM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club Programme
      Monday 01 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 3-to-5 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara
      (Live streaming @ www.bigriverfm.co.nz)

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio
      _In memory of Merv Walters' wife Gail_.

      RICKY SKAGGS, Cajun Moon
      MERLE HAGGARD, I Had A Beautiful Time
      GAIL RUSSELL, Taranaki /NZ
      RODNEY CROWELL & ROSANNE CASH,
      - It's Such A Small World
      RODNEY CROWELL,
      - I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried
      VERN GOSDIN, Set 'Em Up, Joe
      JOY SLOANE, Smoke Along The Track /NZ
      RICKY van SHELTON,
      - I'll Leave This World Loving You

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      STEPHAN D, Right About Now [TSP]
      JACK HARDY, All The Way To Mexico
      JERRY & SHARON MAYS, Rock Of Ages Roll On [TSP]
      ERIC WEISSBERG & STEVE MANDELL, Duelling Banjos
      DAVID STATZER, Her Leaving Left Me Going
      EMMETT MILLER & His Georgia Crackers,
      - Lovesick Blues
      MARSHA SUE MITCHELL, Dear Jesus [TSP]
      TREE MENANE, Amigo Viejo (My Old Friend)
      LOU ROGERS, Cottage On The Lane [TSP]
      RANDY PARSONS & Friends,
      - Lost Along The Way [Acoustic Rainbow]
      RUTH HILL, Larry's Guitar [ruthhillmusic.com]
      DAVID LaFLEUR, Them Bones [Acoustic Rainbow]
      RAY STEVENS, Retired
      HEATHER MCcREADY,
      - Give It A Day [heathermccready.com]
      RAY STEVENS, Oh Lonesome Me
      EVERETT ADAMS,
      - One Step At A Time [Hope Street]
      JESSICA STILES, Tell It To The Jukebox
      GRACE JACOBSEN,
      - Country Music In The Sky [Hope Street]
      CARSON ROBISON, Happy-Go-Lucky
      ROBERT BOBBY,
      - Rocking My Baby Back Home [robertbobby.com]
      RED STEAGALL, We Danced On The Oregan Trail