12925Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 May

    May 14, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY AOTEAROA
      Monday 16 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 FM, DUNEDIN

      SUNDAY 6-to-8 pm: RUAWAI 88.2 FM plus
      BIG RIVER FM 98.6 Dargaville & The Kaipara

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BOBBY G. RICE,
      - You Lay So Easy On My Mind [Stardust]
      JOHNNY CHESTER, Vegemite Kisses [Homespun] Oz
      DONNA DARLENE,
      - Love Keeps On Flowing [Stardust]
      JOHNNY CHESTER,
      - Under Western Skies [Homespun] Oz
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Big Blue Eyes [Stardust]
      SAM RUBY, The Suitcase Song [King Easy]
      SEAN WILSON, These Tender Years / Ire
      SUSAN WERNER, Did Trouble Me [King Easy]
      K C WILLIAMS, 1-800 I'm A Fool
      MINTON SPARKS,
      - When You Coming Home Girl [King Easy]
      ROGER WHITTAKER & CHET ATKINS,
      - I Can Hear Kentucky Calling Me [RCA]

      JIMMIE DAVIS,
      - When You Know You’re Not Forgotten (MCA)
      NORMAN & NANCY BLAKE,
      - We Parted By The Riverside (Plectrafone)
      DENNIS THOMPSON,
      - Lord You’ve Been Mighty Good To Me (Ready)
      COLLEEN HONEYMAN,
      - Only In My Dreams (CH Records) Oz
      LOUVIN BROTHERS,
      - How’s The World Treating You? (Capitol)
      DESREE-ILONA CRAWFORD,
      - I Feel Like Yodelling Again (Discovery) NZ
      REX DALLAS, Three Legged Man (Music World) Oz
      The BAILES BROTHERS,
      - You’ll Always Be The Only One (Bear Family)
      RAY LYNAM, Back In Love By Monday (Knight) Ire
      MARGARET BATES, Everyday Love (self) NZ
      VERNON DALHART,
      - A Memory That Time Cannot Erase (Edison)
      BILLY DEE, Don’t Give Up On Love
      HEYBALE, Step Aside (Shuffle5)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      REESE SHIPLEY, Middle Age Spread [Jasmine]
      ISLA GRANT, Mother's Chair [IGO] Scot
      BENNY LEADERS, Naggin' Woman [Jasmine]
      BUCK T. EDWARDS, Been There Done That
      LEON TASSIN, Get A Move On Baby [Jasmine]
      WILD HORSES BAND, A Little Drunk [CD-Tex]
      ROY DUKE, Behave Be Quiet Or Begone [Jasmine]
      ALLEN KARL, Lonelies Only Bar