12919Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 March

    Mar 26, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 28 March, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      and COUNTRY RADIO 87.7 fm, DUNEDIN
      and also via: 106.7 FM, NEW PLYMOUTH

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      JOHN DENVER, Country Roads [RCA]
      TANYA TUCKER, Strong Enough to Bend [Epic]
      BELLAMY BROTHERS, Lovers Live Longer [CMC]
      REX FRANKLIN,
      - Turn Out The Light [unreleased] NZ
      JIMMIE & CARRIE ROGERS,
      - Why There's A Tear In My Eye [BMG]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Old Shep [unreleased] NZ
      CHARLEY PRIDE, On The Southbound [RCA]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, Abilene [unreleased] NZ
      RANDY TRAVIS, Honky Tonk Moon [WB]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JAMES REAMS & The BARNSTORMERS,
      - Bailing Again [jamesreams.com]
      JUSTIN McGURK & SINEAD TAGGART,
      - The Price [Hillcrest] Northern Ireland
      JAMES REAMS & The BARNSTORMERS,
      - One Foot In The Honky Tonk [jamesreams.com]

      FERLIN HUSKY & JEAN SHEPARD,
      - A Dear John Letter (Capitol)
      SIMON CRUM,
      - Country Music Is Here To Stay (Capitol)
      FERLIN HUSKY, Heart Of Stone” (King)
      COUNTRY HAM, Darling Little Joe (Vetco)
      JOHNNY HICKS, Hamburger Hop (BACM)
      BILLY DEAN,
      - Only Here For A Little While (Liberty)
      KRIS KRISTOFFERSON,
      - Love Is The Way (Karussell)
      KRIS KRISTOFFERSON & RITA COOLIDGE,
      - Please Don’t Tell Me How The Story Ends
      JAN COOPER, Ease The Fever (Axis) Oz/NZ
      HANK SNOW, [Bear Family]
      - Love’s Call From The Mountain
      The GREAT RECESSION ORCHESTRA,
      - Corrina Corrina (New Tex)
      SKEETS McDONALD,
      - Don’t Push Me Too Far (Disky)
      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - All I Want To Do In Life (UA)
      LITTLE DAVID WILKINS,
      - Love In The Back Seat (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      HALLUR, I've Lost It [Hillcrest] Faroe Is
      DENNIS THOMPSON,
      - Lord You've Been Mighty Good To Me [TSP]
      CONNY LEE,
      - Seven Lonely Days [Hillcrest] Netherlands
      BLAKE EMMONS,
      - Go Down To The Well [Hillcrest]
      P.J. STEELMAN & AIREN TEMPLETON,
      - If I Can Get You Through The Night [TSP]
      LONNIE BARTMESS,
      - Somebody Nobody Knows [Hillcrest]
      CHUCK CUSIMANO,
      - Let Me Off In Texas [TSP]
      DARIN WARNER, Bottom Of A Glass [Hillcrest]