12905Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 January

    Jan 15, 2011
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 17 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      GEORGE STRAIT, Ace In The Hole [MCA]
      SLIM DUSTY, Country Revival [EMI] Oz
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE,
      - One [MCA]
      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am [K-Tel]
      KITTY WELLS, Hey Joe [MCA]
      DWIGHT YOAKAM,
      - The Heart That You Own [Reprise]
      ANN BUSH, Fields Of Athenry [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, If Tomorrow Never Comes
      HANK THOMPSON, New Green Light [Disky]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      VANNATTA, Heart On My Sleeve [Hillcrest] Ca
      RON HYNES, House [Borealis] Ca
      COL MILLINGTON,
      - Tears Will Flow [Hillcrest] Oz

      PORTER WAGONER & DOLLY PARTON,
      - The House Where Love Is (BMG)
      JACQUELINE HALL,
      - My Yodelling Song To You (EMI) Oz
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS,
      - Plenty Of Everything But You (Raven)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Act Naturally (RCA)
      ZEB TURNER, Hard Hearted You (Westside)
      DWIGHT YOAKAM, Don’t Be Sad (Reprise)
      PEG & BOBBY CLANCY,
      - I’ll Tell My Ma (Delta)
      BOB WILLS, (Edsel)
      - Never No More Hard Times Blues
      VAN WARREN, Daddy’s Fiddle (Hawk)
      JIMMY WORK, Crazy Moon (Bear Family)
      DON WILLIAMS,
      - I’ll Be Faithful To You (MRA)
      GINNY HAWKER,
      - Don’t Neglect The Rose (Rounder)
      MARTY STUART, Hillbilly Rock (MCA)
      KELLY WILLIS,
      - Looking For Someone Like You (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      J R WILLIAMS with BILL CHAMBERS,
      - Truck Stop Girl [Hillcrest] Oz
      ALLEN KARL, Carmella
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER,
      - Little Jack Daniel [Desert Kid] De
      KC WILLIAMS, Cupid Must Have Hit A Bullseye
      KEN WHITELEY with MARIA MULDAUR,
      - Language Of Love [Borealis] Ca
      FREDDIE WELLER, Ballad Of A Hillbilly Singer
      KEN WHITELEY, Too Much Trouble [Borealis] Ca
      FERLIN HUSKY, Baby [Capitol]