12902Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 December

    Dec 25, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 27 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ISLA GRANT, Sally's All Alone [IGE] Scot
      EDDIE LOW, Auckland To Graceland [Rajon] NZ
      KAY ADAMS, That'll Be The Day [Tower]
      JOHNNY COOPER QSM,
      - Walking Around In Circles [HMV] NZ
      KAY ADAMS, The Reason We're Together [Tower]
      JOHNNY CASH, God Bless Robert E Lee [CBS]
      FRASER/DALEY, Drink My Wine [fraserdaley.com] Ca
      JOHNNY CASH, New Cut Road [CBS]
      FRASER/DALEY, 140 On 401 [fraserdaley.com] Ca
      MERV WALTERS, Old Fashioned Girl [unreleased] NZ
      BRAD PAISLEY, 364 Days To Go [MCA]

      LOUISE MASSEY & THE WESTERNERS,
      - Santa Fe Trail (BACM)
      BUD & JOE BILLINGS, (Cattle)
      - Little Cabin In The Cascade Mountains
      TEX MORTON,
      - Billy Brink The Shearer (EMI) NZ
      PATSY MONTANA,
      - Riding The Sunset Trail (Cattle)
      ARTHUR Guitar Boogie SMITH,
      - Chicken Strut (MGM)
      EDDIE NOACK, You Done Got Me (ACE)
      The ARMSTRONG TWINS,
      - Alabama Baby (Old Timey)
      JOHNNY BUSH, Same Ole Me (Lone Star)
      PIRATES Of The MISSISSIPPI,
      - Ain’t Got No Idea (Liberty)
      SYLVIA, Snaphot (RCA)
      DAILEY & VINCENT,
      - Bed Of Roses (Cracker Barrel)
      JOHNNIE & JACK,
      - Dream When You’re Lonely (RCA)
      EILEN JEWELL,
      - A Man I Hardly Knew (Signature Sounds)
      WILLIE NELSON,
      - Bubbles In My Beer (Lost Highway)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      NORAH JONES, Love Me [Concord]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL,
      - Don't Leave Me Here [Stardust]
      NORAH JONES & DOLLY PARTON,
      - Creepin' In [Concorde]
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD & RAY PRICE,
      - I Gotta Have My Baby Back [Lost Highway]
      NORAH JONES & RAY CHARLES,
      - Here We Go Again [Concorde]
      WILLIE NELSON, MERLE HAGGARD & RAY PRICE,
      - Some Other World [Lost Highway]
      MARK KNOPFLER & CHET ATKINS,
      - Yakety Axe [Columbia]