12897Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 29 Nov

    Nov 27, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 29 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BILL FOSTER,
      - My World Will Fall Apart [Stardust]
      JILLIAN MARIE,
      - You Can Bet Your Boots [Stardust]
      JACQUE TAYLOR, Old Cape Cod
      KEITH CARRADINE, It Don't Worry Me
      JACQUE TAYLOR, Something Stupid
      SLIM DUSTY, Banjo's Man [EMI] Oz
      COL ELLIOTT: Henry, Banjo And Me /Oz
      GRAHAM RODGER, From Banjo's Pen /Oz
      HENRY BURR, Are You Lonesome Tonight?
      THELMA CARPENTER, Yes, I'm Lonely Tonight
      ELTON BRITT, The Skater's Yodel

      JACK GUTHRIE,
      - Echoes From The Hills (Bear Family)
      CHARLIE WALKER, (Bear Family)
      - Too Many Nights In Too Many Arms
      BILL HALEY & His 4 ACES Of Western Swing
      - A Yodeller’s Lullaby (Bear Family)
      BONNIE GUITAR, (Camden)
      - My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You
      The STATLER BROTHERS,
      - Sweeter And Sweeter (Mercury)
      BRADLEY KINCAID, (Old Homestead)
      - Some Little Bug Is Goin’ To Find You Some Day
      JACK SCOTT, Thou Shalt Not Steal (Bear Family)
      GAIL RUSSELL & ROBYN JONES,
      - Heaven With You (self release) NZ
      RUNAWAY EXPRESS, Howlin’ At The Moon
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS,
      - Are You Wasting My Time? (Capitol)
      MARTHA LOUISE, Mister Sandman (Ode) NZ
      MICKEY GILLEY,
      - She’s Still Got A Hold On You (Tring)
      DECLAN NERNEY, The Sweetest Thing (Rajon) Ire
      GENE WATSON, Sailing Home To Me (MCA)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ADAM BRAND, Dance With Me /Oz
      SMOKEY REASON, Hoot Owl Melody