12891Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 18 Oct

    Oct 16, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 18 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      Dedications PhoneLine: (04) 38 58 783
      *** Now Into Our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      * Old, New, Borrowed, Blue: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      JIMMIE RODGERS, Jimmie The Kid
      DALE ROBIN,
      - Where Did You Get That Hat [Wepecket Island]
      JACK ROBERTSON, Come And Get Us Mama
      The ART GOMPERZ Band,
      - Love Is Just For Fools [Triplestrand Prods]
      DAVID CLINE, I Think I'm A Cowboy Now
      T BONE & TYE RAT,
      - Flip Flops And Muffin Tops [Triplestrand Prods]
      JOHNNY CASH & GEORGE JONES,
      - I Got Stripes
      EILEEN BARTON & JIMMY WAKELY,
      - Twilight Time In Tennessee
      PERLEY CURTIS, Grandma's raisin' Marijuana
      EILEEN BARTON & JIMMY WAKELY,
      - This-A-Way That-A-Way
      SLIM DUSTY & ANNE KIRKPATRICK,
      - Man On The Side Of The Road [EMI] Oz

      JIM & JESSE,
      - ‘Tis Sweet To Be Remembered (Pinecastle)
      JIMMIE RODGERS,
      - Nobody Knows But Me (Rounder)
      BONNIE BLUE EYES,
      - The Lonesome Mountain (Cattle)
      PATSY MONTANA,
      - Let’s You And I Be Sweethearts (Cattle)
      The McKEAN SISTERS,
      - Gymkhana Yodel (Rodeo) Oz
      BOBBY BARE, If You Ain’t Got Nothing’ (CBS)
      DIANNE LINDSAY, (Diannelindsay.com) Oz
      - Teardrops On The River
      The KENDALLS,
      - You Think I Still Care (Mercury)
      NORMA JEAN, Good Morning (Desert Kid)
      DON GIBSON,
      - I Can Mend Your Broken Heart (RCA)
      KATY MOFFATT, I’m Sorry Darling (Rounder)
      RHONDA VINCENT, Jolene (Rounder)
      NORVILLE DOLLAR,
      - It Took Both Of Us (Country Discovery)
      WILMA LEE COOPER,
      - At The First Fall Of Snow (Righteous)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      SLIM DUSTY,
      - Just An Old Cattle Dog [EMI] Oz
      EILEEN BARTON, Pretend
      JIMMY DEAN, This Old House
      ALAN JACKSON, Strong Enough [Arista]
      ALAN JACKSON, Listen To Your Senses [Arista]
      BILLY CHERNOFF,
      - My Old Compadres And Me