12884Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 Sept

    Sep 11, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO Club PROGRAMME
      Monday 13 September, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      SIMULCAST LIVE on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM

      *** Now in our 20th Year! ***
      ====================================

      Sundays: 1.06 pm The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      (Various Artists) You Are My Flower (Disky)
      WALDEN DAHL, My Rose Of Old Kentucky
      RUSSELL LEPPER,
      - Before I Met You [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Lucky One [unreleased] NZ
      PAUL WATTS, You're Gonna Be Sorry [unreleased] NZ
      DIXIE LIX, State Highway Two [unreleased] NZ
      FLATT & SCRUGGS,
      - Don't Get Above Your Raisin' [Columbia]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PETE SEEGER,
      - English Is Cuh-Ray-Zee [Acoustic Rainbow]
      KAREN CRUISE,
      - When I Get To Heaven [Glory Train]
      DENNIS CARAHER,
      - Closer To Death [Acoustic Rainbow]

      LEFTY FRIZZELL,
      - My Baby’s Just Like Money (Columbia)
      JESSE RODGERS, Hadacol Boogie (Documents)
      TEX GRIMSLEY, Walking The Dog (Proper)
      The CACKLE SISTERS, Trail Herdin’ Cowboy )
      JIM REEVES, Four Walls (RCA)
      DESREE-ILONA CRAWFORD,
      - I Feel Like Yodelling Again (Discovery) NZ
      LEE MOORE, The Weary Traveller (Rural Rhythm)
      DAVE DUDLEY, Old Home Place (Mercury)
      JOHN FOGERTY, Heaven’s Just A Sin Away (Verve)
      RILEY PUCKETT, (Bear Family)
      - Tie Me To Your Apron Strings Again
      RUTH & MAX BLOOMQUIST, Bathe Me In The Water
      TROY CASSAR-DALEY,
      - Dream Out Loud (Columbia) Oz
      CHELY WRIGHT, He’s A Good Old Boy (Polydor)
      BILLY RAY CYRUS,
      - It Won’t Be The Last (Mercury)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      BRICE BEAIRD,
      - I've Got No Friends In MySpace [Acoustic Rainbow]
      DOUG ADAMZ,
      - Uncle John's Glass Eye [DougAdamz.com]
      SUSAN KANE,
      - The Tale Of Missus [Acoustic Rainbow]
      TROY COOK Jr, The Phantom [Stardust]
      JB BRUCK,
      - You Ain't The Only One [Acoustic Rainbow]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL,
      - This Must Be That Someday [Stardust]
      KATHY KALICK BAND,
      - Whistle Stop Town [Acoustic Rainbow]
      DAVID NALL,
      - You Catch Me When I Fall [Glory Train]