12875Crop Circles Playlists 7/24 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Aug 1, 2010
      It's good to be back and getting a chance to play material I've acquired
      during my months of "inactivity"

      7/24
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:07 Andre Williams When Love Shoots You In The Foot That's All
      I Need Bloodshot
      12:11 Shelby Lynne Leavin' I Am Shelby Lynne Island
      12:15 Sloan Witch's Wand Parallel Play Yep Roc
      12:17 Beachwood Sparks The Hustler Once We Were Trees Sub Pop`
      12:22 The Derailers Lovers Lie Reverb Deluxe Watermelon
      12:26 Darrell Scott A Father's Song A Crooked Road Full Light
      12:30 Ray Price That's All That Matters Burning Memories Columbia
      ----- air break -----
      12:36 Alejandro Escovedo Down In The Bowery Street Songs Of
      Love Fantasy
      DJ Comments: request
      12:40 Rich Hopkins & Luminarios Good Intentions The Other Side
      San Jacinto
      12:47 Mark Insley The Ice Machine Tucson Rustic
      12:52 The Figgs Reaction Continue To Enjoy The Figgs Stomper
      1:01 Rosanne Cash Burn Down This Town Black Cadillac Capitol
      1:03 Jim Lauderdale Between Your Heart & Mine Patchwork River
      Thirty Tigers
      1:06 The Swan Silvertones I Want To Dig A Little Deeper Swan
      Silvertone Singers Greatest Hits Gusto
      ----- air break -----
      1:15 The Sadies Idle Tomorrow Darker Circles Yep Roc
      1:19 Scattergun Duluth Life At Fantasy Lounge Mile Long
      1:23 Heavy Trash Outside Chance Going Way Out With Heavy Trash
      Yep Roc
      1:26 Chuck Willis Caldonia My Story Columbia
      1:29 Irma Thomas Soul Of A Man After The Rain Rounder
      1:33 Tift Merritt Six More Days Of Rain See You On The Moon Concord
      1:36 Bob Dylan Boogie Woogie Country Boy Till The Night Is Gone:
      A Tribute To Doc Pomus Rhino
      ----- air break -----
      1:43 Jason & The Scorchers Gettin' Nowhere Fast Halcyon Times
      Courageous Chicken/Nash Vegas Flash
      1:45 Chuck Prophet American Man Let Freedom Ring! Yep Roc
      DJ Comments: request
      1:49 Mary Weiss Stop & Think It Over Dangerous Game Norton
      1:52 Solomon Burke I Really Don't Want To Know The Best Of
      Solomon Burke Atlantic
      ----- air break -----
      1:59 Paul Thorn Weeds In My Roses Pimps & Preachers Perpetual
      Obscurity