12861Peter Stampfel explains 'go' songs & 'power' songs

  • psfmag
    May 31 9:14 AM
      Greetings,

      In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>, you'll find (among other things):

      PETER STAMPFEL: explaining 'go' and 'stop' songs
      "In the mid '60's, my ex-girlfriend Antonia introduced me to the concept of "go" songs. These were the songs we heard on the radio that we had a powerful affinity for. Nowadays, you could say a "go" song is one you put on your iPod. Antonia and I tended to have the same ones, although on occasion, there would be a song I didn't like at first that she did."

      We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

      See you online,
      Jason