12850Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 April

    Apr 10, 2010
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 12 April, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      Every Sunday afternoon from 2 pm we present a two-hour
      special edition of Town&Country on Hutt Radio 106.1 FM.
      Sundays at 1 pm: The WoodSongs Old-Time Music Hour.
      http://www.huttcity.com/huttradio

      BROOKS & DUNN, Boot Scootin' Boogie [Sony]
      The MAVERICKS, Dance The Night Away [MCA]
      DOLLY PARTON, Jolene [BMG]
      BILLY SWAN, I Can Help [EMI]
      CHARLIE RICH, Most Beautiful Girl [Sony]
      CRYSTAL GAYLE,
      - Don't It Make Your Brown Eyes Blue [BMG]
      ROY ORBISON, Crying [Sony]
      CHARLEY PRIDE,
      - Help Me Make It Through The Night [Sony]
      ALAN JACKSON, Chattahoochie [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      MERLE HAGGARD,
      - Down At The End Of The Road [Vanguard]
      MICHAEL THOMAS, Bonafide Country Boys [MTM]
      MERLE HAGGARD, I've Seen It Go Away [Vanguard]

      The CARTER SISTERS,
      - The Valley Of The Shenandoah (Sphere)
      The JIMMY WAKELEY Trio,
      - Blue Ridge Mountain Trail (Bronco Buster)
      TEX MORTON,
      - I’ve Got You Right Out Of My Mind (Jo-Ke) NZ
      JOHNNY HEAP, The Drover’s Wife (Attitude) Oz
      JOHN PRINE & MAC WISEMAN,
      - Pistol Packin’ Mama (Oh Boy)
      The DeZURIK SISTERS,
      - Go To Sleep My Darling (Trikont)
      JIMMY MARTIN,
      - Between Fire And Water (Decca)
      LORETTA LYNN, Success (MCA)
      KATHY CHIAVOLA, A Fool Such As I (My Label)
      OAKIE JONES, Hillbilly Bessie (Proper)
      The MORRIS BROTHERS,
      - I Will Not Be A Stranger (Glory Train)
      The JUDDS, Give A Little Love (RCA)
      SUSAN RAYE, A Song To Sing (Capitol)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      FRED GILLEN Jr,
      - Don't Give Up The Ghost [Hudson Harding]
      TIM O'BRIEN,
      - Workin' On A Building [Hudson Harding]
      SYLVIA, [Mark Trail Music]
      - Watching Life With The Sound Turned Down
      EASTON CORBIN,
      - A Little More Country Than That [Mercury]
      FOSTER-MARTIN BAND,
      - This Little Thing They Call Love [MTM] Ca
      BUCKY COVINGTON, A Father's Love
      JEFF HEALEY, [Stoney Plain]
      I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter/Ca
      JOHNNY PATTON, Keep This Country Alive
      HANK THOMPSON, The Big One Got Away [MCA]
      JEFF HEALEY, Guitar Duet Stomp [Stoney Plain] Ca