12823Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 28 Dec

    Dec 26, 2009
      Monday 28 Dec 2009, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * ALBUM of the Week:
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Wallpaper [Jayrem] NZ

      * On the Trail to 2010: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      The SOLDIERS, Tears In Heaven [Zoom]
      The CHICKEN CHASERS,
      - It's A Sunny Day [ChickenChasers.com]
      JED MARUM with Hugh Morrison & Mason Brown,
      - The Way Your Earth Moves [Boston Road]
      NANCI GRIFFITH, The Loving Kind [Rounder]
      IAN TYSON,
      - Love Never Comes At All [Stoney Plain] Ca
      NANCI GRIFFITH,
      - Tequila After Midnight [Rounder]
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, Wallpaper [Jayrem] NZ
      PATTY LOVELESS & JEDD HUGHES,
      - That's All It Took [Saguaro Road] US/Oz
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH,
      - I Can't Keep It Up [Jayrem] NZ
      PATTY LOVELESS,
      - He Thinks I Still Care [Saguaro Road]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      FRANK LUTHER & ZORA LAYMAN,
      - Roll Out Cowboys (Cattle)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - You Don’t Know What Lonesome Is (Proper)
      PATSY MONTANA, A Two-Seated Saddle (Cattle)
      SKEETS McDONALD,
      - Going Steady With The Blues (Capitol)
      JUDY MARTIN, My Little Cowpony And I (Cattle)
      ARTHUR Guitar Boogie SMITH,
      - I’m Only Telling You (MGM)
      JIM REEVES, You’re The Sweetest Thing (RCA)
      PAUL SINCLAIR,
      - I Look Forward To Getting Home To You (self) NZ
      CLELIA ADAMS,
      - If I Could Only Win Your Love (cleliaadams.com) Oz
      KENNY ROBERTS,
      - Gonna Whistle Me A Tune (Starday)
      PATTY LOVELESS, Chains (MCA)
      The CARTER FAMILY,
      - I Found You Among The Roses (JSP)
      SWEETHEARTS Of The RODEO, Satisfy You (Columbia)
      MERLE HAGGARD, I Had A Beautiful Time (Columbia)
      MARTINA McBRIDE, You Ain’t Woman Enough (BMG)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      The SOLDIERS, You've Got A Friend [Zoom]
      KASEY & BILL CHAMBERS,
      - Sometimes [KaseyChambers.com] Oz
      JOE NICHOLS, Old Things New [Universal South]
      BILL CHAMBERS,
      - When We Were Kids [KaseyChambers.com] Oz
      JOE NICHOLS,
      - This Bed's Too Big [Universal South]
      The WAYBACKS, Conjugal Visit [waybacks.com]
      BAP KENNEDY,
      - Cold War Country Blues [Lonely Street] Ire
      HOT CLUB Of COWTOWN, Heart Of Romain [Proper]
      New Zealand thanks you!