12814Crop Circles Playlists 10/31 WQNA 88.3 FM wqna.org

  • Tom Huber
    Nov 4, 2009
      There is a place you might wanna go--it's right up my street
      you might look and see the light shining, someone you might like to meet
      It's Halloween

      10/31
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      12:09 Charlie Musselwhite Black Magic Woman The I-10
      Chronicles Narada
      12:14 Roky Erickson & The Aliens Creature With The Atom Brain The
      Evil One 415
      12:17 John Wesley Harding & The Good Liars If You Have Ghosts
      Where The Pyramid Meets The Eye: A Tribute To Roky Erickson Sire
      12:21 Lefty Frizzell The Long Black Veil The Best Of Lefty
      Frizzell Rhino
      12:25 Blood Oranges Hell's Half Acre The Crying Tree East Side
      Digital
      12:29 Hank Thompson Drivin' Nails In My Coffin Dance Ranch Capitol
      ----- air break -----
      12:34 Tom Waits Big Joe & Phantom 309 Nighthawks At The Diner
      Asylum
      12:41 Caitlin Cary Please Take The Devil Out Of Me Down To The
      Promised Land: 5 Years Of Bloodshot Records Bloodshot
      12:43 The Stems She's A Monster Buds Citadel
      12:47 The Sonics The Witch Here Are the Sonics Etiquette
      12:50 The Dirtbombs They Saved Einstein's Brain If You Don't
      Already Have A Look In The Red
      12:52 Howlin' Wolf Evil His Best MCA/Chess
      12:59 R.E.M. I Walked With A Zombie Where The Pyramid Meets The
      Eye: A Tribute To Roky Erickson Sire
      ----- air break -----
      1:09 John Fogerty Haunted House The Blue Ridge Rangers Rides
      Again Verve
      1:14 Trailer Bride Ghost On The Highway Down To The Promised
      Land: 5 Years Of Bloodshot Records Bloodshot
      1:17 Charlie Rich Don't Put No Headstone On My Grave Feel Like
      Going Home: The Essential Charlie Rich Columbia/Legacy
      1:19 Alvin Youngblood Hart Devil Got My Woman Down In The
      Alley Memphis International
      1:22 The Fuzztones She's My Witch Flashbacks Sundazed
      ----- air break -----
      1:33 Screamin' Jay Hawkins I Put A Spell On You Frenzy Edsel
      1:35 Grayson Capps Graveyard If You Knew My Mind Hyena
      1:39 Scud Mountain Boys Blood & Bones The Early Year: Pine Box &
      Dance The Night Away Sub Pop
      1:43 Buttercup Deal With The Devil Love Spirit Of Orr
      1:51 Jason & The Scorchers Harvest Moon Fervor EMI America
      ----- air break -----
      1:59 The Shaggs It's Halloween Philosophy Of The World RCA