      In anycase, the Mock for the night was the G-20...I decided to play 20 songs, artists, or album titles that began with G.

      Date: 09-25-2009

      Grizzly Bear -- Southern Point
      Black Math Horseman -- Tyrant
      Black Moth Super Rainbow -- Tooth Decay
      Miss Kittin & The Hacker -- Electronic City

      Lou Reed -- My Name is Mok
      The Jim Carroll Band -- Catholic Boy (RIP)
      Mission Of Burma -- Fame and Fortune
      [Played to a sold out crowd at Club Cafe on 9/6]
      The Clash -- I Fought the Law (Bobby Fuller Four)

      The Minus 5 -- With a Gun
      [Played Club Cafe 9/16]
      The Baseball Project -- Harvey Haddix
      [Played Club Cafe 9/16]
      Dave Decastro -- Pep Pill
      Zuzu's Petals -- Rum'n Coke
      Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 -- Tell Me When It's Over (live)
      [Played Club Cafe 9/16]

      Dead Kennedys -- Riot*
      The Sex Pistols -- Anarchy in the U.K.
      Drive-By Truckers -- People Who Died (Jim Carroll)
      Old 97's -- W. TX Teardrops

      Camper Van Beethoven -- Hippy Chix
      Death Cab For Cutie -- Pictures in an Exhibition
      Summer Cats -- Hey You, It's Me (Oh My)
      The Toy Dolls -- She Goes to Finos*
      The Velvet Underground -- Run, Run, Run
      Sonic Youth -- Bull in the Heather*

      The Endmen -- Puff (The Magic Dragon) (Peter Paul & Mary)
      [RIP Mary Travers]
      The Kingsbury Manx -- Galloping Ghosts
      [Should have saved this for the Mock]

      THE MOCK: G20 (20 artists, songs or albums that start with the letter "G")
      R.E.M. -- World Leader Pretend (from "Green")
      Green -- Love on Thin Air
      Antenna -- Given Way
      The Beatles -- Get Back
      The Go-Betweens -- Streets of Your Town

      XTC -- Generals and Majors
      The Green Pajamas -- Kim the Waitress
      Gram Parsons -- In My Hour of Darkness (from "Grievous Angel")
      Gladys -- Drink Myself to Sleep
      The Smithereens -- Green Thoughts (from "Green Thoughts")

      Green on Red -- Black River (from Gas Food Lodging)
      The Gun Club -- Sex Beat
      Gore Gore Girls -- Go On
      Gary Glitter -- Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah)
      Violent Femmes -- Gone Daddy Gone

      Gang of Four-- Damaged Goods
      The Dickies -- Give it Back
      Gleaming Spires -- Are You Ready for the Sex Girls?
      The Knack -- Good Girls Don't
      Joe Jackson -- Got the Time

      Spongegod -- Death
      Laughing Hyenas -- Here We Go Again