12792Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 Aug

    Aug 8, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 10 August, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      ARTIST of the Week:
      TOM CHAPIN, Let The Bad Times Roll [TomChapin.com]

      ALBUM of the Week:
      BEN WINSHIP & DAVID THOMPSON,
      Fishing Music II [Snake River]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ARLO GUTHRIE, Road To Everywhere [Rising Son]
      GUMBOOT TANGO,
      - Tomorrow Night [MikeHarding.co.nz] NZ
      ROB WINCH,
      - His Bible Took The Bullet [RobWinch.com] NZ
      ART GIBSON & His MELODY MOUNTAIN BOYS,
      - No More Records
      DONNIE BOWSER, Drunken Driver [HBR]
      BUSTER PACK & His LONESOME PINE BOYS,
      - The Indian Boogie
      TOM CHAPIN, The Hunter [TomChapin.com]
      AL CLAUSER & His OKLAHOMA OUTLAWS,
      - Move It Over Rover
      TOM CHAPIN, We Will Adjust [TomChapin.com]
      BEN WINSHIP & DAVID THOMPSON,
      - Little Miss Cutthroat [Snake River]
      ROBERT BOBBY,
      - Bobby And Joanie [RobertBobby.com]
      BEN WINSHIP & DAVID THOMPSON,
      feat Tim & Mollie O'Brien: Gone Fishing [Snake River]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      The STONEMAN FAMILY, Little Suzie (King)
      BUDDY WILLIAMS,
      - Gambling Polka Dot Blues (Rajon) Oz
      RAMBLIN’ JACK ELLIOTT,
      - Waiting For A Train (Topic)
      CAROLINA COTTON, ‘Cause I’m In Love (Cattle)
      PETER FELDMAN, Johnny Grey (Hen Cackle)
      WANDA JACKSON, I Gotta Know (Capitol)
      ABE ZACHARIUS, My Prairie Homestead (TSP)
      CARL & PEARL BUTLER,
      - If Teardrops Were Pennies (Bear Family)
      LITTLE JIMMY DICKENS,
      - I Got A Hole In My Pocket (Razor & Tie)
      ANNIE & ROD CAPPS,
      - Everything Good (annieandrodcapps.com)
      ALLEN KARL, We Could (Artist’s Carousel)
      The DAVE AND DEKE COMBO,
      - Two Timin’ Mama (Hey Day)
      KENT GRAY, You Don’t Want To See Her Angry
      - (kentgrayonline.com)
      JOHN EGENES, Rollin’ (johnegenes.com) NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      BILL RHOADS, Gone [Mark Trail Music]
      SLIM DUSTY,
      - The Outback's Not So Far Back Anymore [EMI] Oz
      The FOSTER MARTIN BAND,
      - Back In My Arms Again [Mark Trail Music] Ca
      CARL BUTLER & The WEBSTER BROTHERS,
      - Where We Never Grow Old [Bear Family]
      FOY WILLING & RIDERS Of The PURPLE SAGE,
      - Where The Mountains Meet The Sky
      JESSI COLTER, Ain't No Way [Capitol]
      FOY WILLING & RIDERS Of The PURPLE SAGE,
      - Brush Those Tears From Your Eyes
      DAVID SEVILLE,
      - The Donkey & The Schoolboy [Liberty]
      New Zealand thanks you!