12762Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 May

    May 2, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 04 May, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      * Ridin' the Pony Express: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ERIK BALKEY, Livin' In Lesserville [ErikBalkey.com]
      MERLE HAGGARD, The Dream [MCA]
      PATSY MONTANA, Sixteen Pounds [King]
      TERRY KITCHEN,
      - Break The Same Heart Twice [TerryKitchen.com]
      LORNE GREENE, Ol' Tin Cup [RCA]
      COWBOY COPAS, Stranger In My Home [King]
      SLIM PICKENS, A Stranger In Nashville
      BILL PHILLIPS, Stepping Out [Decca]
      MARY KAY PLACE & WILLIE NELSON,
      - Something To Brag About [Columbia]
      FLOYD TILLMAN,
      - All I've Got To Lose Is Everything [Musicor]
      DON GIBSON & LOS INDIOS TABAJARAS,
      - My Adobe Hacienda [Bear Family]

      * 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      VERN GOSDIN,
      - Right In The Wrong Direction (CBS)
      VERN GOSDIN,
      - It’s Not Over If I’m Not Over You (Columbia)
      The CAROLINA TARHEELS,
      - I Love My Mountain Home (Victor)
      CLIFF BRUNER, When You’re Smiling (Decca)
      BLUEGRASS EXPRESS, Whoa Mule Whoa (Kiwi) NZ
      TEXAS RUBY, Those Dreams Are Gone (King)
      ALLEN FRIZZELL,
      - I Want To Be With You Always (CMS)
      The TUMBLEWEEDS,
      - Maple On The Hill (Music World) NZ
      NORVILLE DOLLAR,
      - It Took Both Of Us (Country Discovery)
      DUSTY OWENS,
      - Don’t Come Crying To Me (Country Discovery)
      JODI VAUGHAN,
      - Blue Ridge Mountains (Music World) NZ
      DAVID GATELEY,
      - Crazy Ain’t A Bad Way To Go (Silver Dollar)
      JEANNIE KENDAL & ALAN JACKSON,
      - Timeless And True Love (Rounder)
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, From Cotton To Satin (Raven)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE: Eddie's Musical Melange

      JOHNNY BOND: Jim, Johnny and Jonas [Starday]
      AL DEXTER, I Learned About Love [ASV]
      JOHNNY BOND, Glad Rags [Starday]
      HARLAN HOWARD, The Deepening Snow [Mill]
      HANK SNOW, How To Play The Guitar [RCA]
      RED FOLEY & ERNEST TUBB,
      - You're A Real Good Friend [Decca]
      MARTY ROBBINS, I'm Not Blaming You [Columbia]
      ED HENRY: If It's For Me, I'm Not Here[self]
      AL DEXTER, Guitar Polka [ASV]
      New Zealand thanks you!