12739Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 16 Feb

    Feb 14, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 16 February, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      REX ALLEN, Teardrops In My Heart [MusicWorld]
      Double Decker DAVE, Put Another Keg On Tap [self] Oz
      KAREN HANSEN & RAY ALGAR,
      - Are You Mine? [unreleased] NZ
      JIMMIE RODGERS, In The Jailhouse Now [Camden]
      REX FRANKLIN, Silver Bell [unreleased] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Lace Covered Window [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - If You've Got The Money [unreleased] NZ
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Overlander Trail [BMG] Oz

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DICK DAMRON, Countrified [Westwood]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS,
      - Lord Help Me Be The Kind Of Person [CD-Tex]
      BARRY P. FOLEY,
      - Radio On Trial [BarryPFoley.com]

      MOLLY BEE, How’s The World Treating You? (MGM)
      MOLLY BEE, You Win Again (MGM)
      BUELL KAZEE, The Ship That’s Sailing High (BACM)
      JACK DONLEY, Sunny Timaru (Viking) NZ
      LES & JEAN WILSON,
      - Mother Of A Honky Tonk Girl (HMV) NZ
      HOMER & JETHRO, I’m Walking Behind You-all (BACM)
      WILBURN BROTHERS,
      - I’ll Keep Right On Loving You (Decca)
      KEN WENTWORTH, Honey Don’t (Artist’s Carousel)
      B JEFF STONE,
      - Don’t Take Your Guns To Town (Diamond Back)
      SUNSHINE RUBY,
      - I Got My First Kiss Last Night (Cattle)
      ALAN CHARLES, A Brand New Bed Of Roses (Ode) NZ
      CAL SMITH, Drinking Champagne (MCA)
      DUB DICKERSON,
      - Mama Laid The Law Down (Bear Family)
      MARK BRUMFIELD, Two Story House (Stardust)
      JOHNNY LYON, I Won’t Live That Long (Joe Baker)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      FLOYD TOLSTON,
      - Everybody's Got 'Em A Song [FloydTolston.com]
      STEPHANIE BETTMAN,
      - The Only Way To Love You [StephanieBettman.com]
      MARK DeLANEY, Who Done It? [pxrec.com]
      DAVID POTTS-DUPRE, If I [potts-dupre-music.com]
      JON PHILIBERT, Who Needs Jamaica? [TSP]
      PATRICK McAVINUE,
      - No Longer A Sweetheart [pxrec.com]
      HANK PENNY & His RADIO COWBOYS,
      - My Inlaws Made An Outlaw Outta Me [Proper]
      MICHAEL GAITHER,
      - I Hope The World [MichaelGaither.com]
      HANK PENNY & His RADIO COWBOYS,
      - Hawaiian Honeymoon [Proper]