12731Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 26 Jan

    Jan 24, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 26 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** One More New Year ... Lots More Old Songs! ***
      _Anchor Host for 17+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ROLF HARRIS, Back To W.A. [EMI] Oz
      JOHN WILLIAMSON,
      - Bush Telegraph [Readers Digest] Oz
      TED EGAN, She's On Again In Darwin [EMI] Oz
      J. SHOGREN, JJ Polka [jshogren.com]
      DAVID POTTS-DUPRE, Sam and Mona ...
      - the Preacher and the Teacher [potts-dupre-music.com]
      MY BRAVE LOVE,
      - I Want To Kiss You [MyBraveLove.com]
      BIG DADDY, When I'm 64 [Rhino]
      GEORGE STRAIT, My Life's Been Grand [MCA]
      MITCH(ELL) TOROK, Madam President [Delta]
      BILLIE JO SPEARS and DEL REEVES,
      - We're The Greatest Lovers In The World [Pickwick]

      TEX MORTON,
      - Little Sweetheart Of Days Gone By (EMI) NZ
      The OVERLANDERS,
      - When I Swim The Golden River (HMV) NZ
      GARNER WAYNE & The SADDLE PALS,
      - Clip Clop (Viking) NZ
      JUNE HOLMES,
      - When Mother Sang This Lullaby To Me (Jasmine) Oz
      BOB KING,
      - Going Back To An Old Love Affair (Bear Family) Ca
      JOHNNY & JACK, Beware Of It (Bear Family)
      CLIFFIE STONE, Cream Of Kentucky (Jasmine)
      BILLY WALKER, I Don’t Care (Audium)
      WYNN STEWART & JAN HOWARD,
      - Wrong Company (Varese Vintage)
      CECIL CAMPBELL,
      - Won’t You Sometimes Dream Of Me? (Jasmine)
      NANCY MULLER,
      - The Greatest Man I Never Knew (self) NZ
      MEL TILLIS, I Haven’t Seen Mary In Years (MCA)
      JODI VAUGHAN, Make Me One Promise (Rajon) NZ
      CURTIS POTTER,
      - When The Neon Lights Come On (Hillside)
      LAWRENCE THIBEAULT, Hitchhiker’s Blues (Comstock)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PETER CAPE, Rainbird In The Raintree [Kiwi] NZ
      The KNAVES, The Kiwi Bird [TANZA] NZ
      ROBERT MIZZELL, If It's Gonna Rain [Hillcrest] Ire
      MITCH SNOW, At The Dairy Queen [Diamond Back]
      JON PHILIBERT, Who Needs Jamaica [TSP]
      GENE SUMMERS, Reminisce Cafe [Seduction]
      JIMMY DURANTE, Peace In The Valley [Collectors Choice]
      BOOTS RANDOLPH, Difficult [RCA]
      New Zealand thanks you!