12728Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 Jan

    Jan 10, 2009
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM
      Monday 12 January, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      *** Another NEW Year ... More OLD Songs! ***
      _Anchor Host for 17+ Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      ALBUM of the Week:
      CURTIS POTTER:
      - When The Neon Lights Come On [Hillside]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      LAWRENCE THIBEAULT, Roll On Mississippi [Comstock]
      NEIL ANDREWS,
      - They Found Love [NeilAndrewsCountry.com] Oz
      YOLANDE GIBSON, Look At Us [Rajon] NZ/Oz
      NEIL ANDREWS,
      - Wrong Answer Son [NeilAndrewsCountry.com] Oz
      CURTIS POTTER, Nothing Can Stand In My Way [Hillside]
      CACTUS PRYOR, Double Trouble [Cattle]
      CURTIS POTTER, Texas Proud [Hillside]
      BOB KING, Just Call On Me [Bear Family] CA
      BOB GALLION, That's What I Tell My Heart [Bear Family]
      OLE RASMUSSEN, I'm Still Bettin' On Love [Bear Family]
      DAVE RICH, Tuggin' On My Heart Strings [Bear Family]

      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - You’ll Never Miss The Water (Proper)
      PATSY MONTANA, My Dear Old Arizona Home (Cattle)
      The LOUVIN BROTHERS,
      - Here Today And Gone Tomorrow (Gusto)
      JOHN GRENELL & PAUL WALDEN,
      - Lonesome #1 (Joe Brown) NZ
      KITTY WELLS,
      - I Dreamed I Searched Heaven For You (MCA)
      GENE PITNEY & MELBA MONTGOMERY,
      - We Haven’t Tried (Red-X)
      VERNON OXFORD, I’m Goin’ Home (Bear Family)
      BBJ, Long Time Coming (self) NZ
      JOHNNY HORTON, Cherokee Boogie (Bear Family)
      DICKIE BISHOP, Gypsy Davy (Smith & Co) UK
      JEAN SHEPARD, Would You Be Satisfied? (Bear Family)
      TOMMY & WANDA COLLINS,
      - In The Shadow Of The Cross (Bear Family)
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD,
      - The Marshall Of Silver City (Bear Family)
      The BROWNS,
      - Send Me The Pillow You Dream On (Bear Family)
      JIM REEVES,
      - Waltzing On Top Of The World (Bear Family)
      SELDOM SCENE, Raised By The Railroad Line (Rebel)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      CHRISTINE LAVIN, Attractive Stupid People [unreleased]
      JOHNNY ASHCROFT, Son Of Old Shep [Columbia] Oz
      BOB KING, The All-Canadian Boy [Bear Family] Ca
      SLIM DUSTY, The Decimal Currency Pub [Columbia] Oz
      JUDY, She Can Have You [Capitol]
      HAMILTON COUNTY BLUEGRASS BAND,
      - Mercedes Benz [Columbia] NZ
      BOBBY RUSSELL, Better Homes And Gardens [Elf]
      WAYNE KEMP, I Had A Talk With The Man [MCA]
      JIM EANES, The Things I Love About You [Decca]
      HULA HAWAIIANS, Wie Waer's [Bear Family] De
      New Zealand thanks you!