12720Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 Nov

    Nov 22, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHzAM
      Monday 24 November, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      ALISON KRAUSS, I've Got A Feeling [Rounder]
      HANK SNOW, Bluebird Island [BMG]
      REX FRANKLIN, Silver Bells [unreleased] NZ
      BETTY EVANS,
      - When Irish Eyes Are Smiling [unreleased] NZ
      BOXCAR WILLIE,
      - The Lord Makes A Hobo Outa Me [Hallmark]
      ANN BUSH,
      Help Me Make It Through The Night [unreleased] NZ
      CLINT BLACK, I'll Be Gone [BMG]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      - Kentucky Gambler [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE STRAIT, Peace Of Mind [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BILL STERLING,
      - The Greatest Of The Lumberjacks [self]
      JOHNNY LYON,
      - A Soldier's Christmas Tree [Hillcrest]
      JOE CARSON, I'll Do The Dishes [Bear Family]

      REX GRIFFIN, Love Call Yodel (Bear Family)
      LEN MAURICE, Song Of The Prune (Warren Fahey) Oz
      WILF CARTER, Farewell Sweetheart Farewell (Red-X)
      JOHNNY BOND, Mean Mama Blues (Weton-Wesgram)
      SONS Of The PIONEERS,
      - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? (Red-X)
      CLIFF CARLISLE, Cowboy Johnny’s Last Ride (JSP)
      PORTER WAGONER,
      - Little Cabin Home On The Hill (Bear Family)
      HANK SNOW and KELLY FOXTON,
      - After The Love Is Gone (Bear Family)
      COL MILLINGTON,
      - Singing Cowboy (ColMillington.com) Oz
      RANDY TRAVIS,
      - Are You Washed In The Blood? (Word)
      BARRY & HOLLY TASHIAN,
      - Rocking Little Country Girl (TashianMusic.com)
      The WHITES, Living In The Name Of Love (MCA)
      RICK TREVINO, Anytime (Sony)
      MOE BANDY,
      - Soft Lights And Hard Country Music (Red Hot)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      JIM BELOFF,
      - I Don't Want To Say Aloha [flea-mkt-music.com]
      GUY DRAKE, Welfare Cadillac [Royal American]
      SCHEIBEE & FOOSEN, News For You [Comstock] No
      BARRY SAUNDERS, Start Up Again [Ode] NZ
      BRENDA LEE, Walkin' To New Orleans [Decca]
      JOHN ENGLAND & The WESTERN SWINGERS,
      - Old Town [WesternSwingers.com]
      CHRIS RIVERS, I'm To Blame [Comstock]
      KIM RICHARDSON,
      - Stop Jerkin' my Chain [KimRichardsonMusic.com]
      TERRY & JENNY, Freight Train Boogie [Hillcrest] Oz
      New Zealand thanks you!