12714Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 27 Oct

    Oct 25, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 27 October, 9.00 pm start [NZ Standard Time]

      *** Now Cantering Through Our 18th Year ***
      _Anchor Host for 17 Years: EDDIE O'STRANGE_

      ALAN JACKSON, Chattahoochie [Arista]
      ROSANNE CASH, Seven Year Ache [CBS]
      DEAN DILLON, Back In The Swing Of Things [Capitol]
      GARTH BROOKS, Two Of A Kind [EMI]
      TANYA TUCKER, It Won't Be Me [EMI]
      ELVIS PRESLEY, It's Now Or Never [BMG]
      HANK THOMPSON, Breaking In Another Heart [Disky]
      RICKY SKAGGS, You May See Me Walking [Red Hot]
      GEORGE STRAIT, One Of You [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      PHILLIP CLARKSON,
      - I Do My Shopping At Wal-Mart [South Fork]
      TODD BURGE, Our New Day [ToddBurge.com]
      CINDY WALKER with BOB WILLS & His
      - TEXAS PLAYBOYS, Three Little Kittens (1951)

      JOAN RIDGWAY, Forever You’ll Live In My Heart (NFSA) Oz
      JOAN RIDGWAY, Memories Of You (NFSA) Oz
      Uncle DAVE MACON, Only As Far As The Gate Dear Ma (JSP)
      TEX MORTON, Rover No More (EMI) NZ
      HOMER & JETHRO, Daddy Played First Base (RCA Victor)
      LOUVIN BROTHERS, The River Of Jordan (Capitol)
      MOLLY BEE, Bayou Joe (MGM)
      BOB LUMAN, The Great Snowman (Sundown)
      KATHY BOYD & PHOENIX RISING, (PhoenixRisingBand.com)
      - Living In Those Hills So Far Away
      HICKORY HILL, Home Grown Tomatoes (HickoryHillBand.com)
      CAMILLE Te NAHU, Without You (CamilleTeNahu.com) Oz
      DON GIBSON, Just One Time (RCA)
      JOHN GRENELL, Your Sweet Love (Joe Brown) NZ
      DOLLY PARTON, I Will Forever Hate Roses (Dolly)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      STILL On The HILL, Ode To Mr Boze [StillOnTheHill.com]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Peace In The Valley [Columbia]
      ESMERELDY & Her NOVELTY BAND,
      - Slap 'Er Down Again, Paw (1948)
      JOHNNY COOPER, Fallen Angel (1956) [HMV] NZ
      DUSTY SPITTLE, A Fellow With A Fiddle [self] NZ
      CAMILLE Te NAHU & STUIE FRENCH,
      - In A Town This Size [CamilleAndStuie.com] NZ/Oz
      LEON REDBONE & MERLE HAGGARD,
      - (Carson J Robison's) Settin' By The Fire [BMG]
      DON POWELL, J.D. Boogie [E H King]
      New Zealand thanks you!