      Fear & Whiskey

      Alejandro Escovedo/Always a Friend
      Waco Brothers/Death of Country Music
      Drive-by Truckers/Lookout Mountain
      The Deliberate Strangers/Hybrid Child
      Faron Young/Hello Walls

      Justin Townes Earle/Hard Livin'
      Bobby Bare/Detroit City
      Dwight Yoakum/This Drinkin' Will Kill Me
      Merle Haggard/I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
      Angry Johnny & the Killbillies/Whiskey

      Merle Travis/Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette)
      The Shiners/Los Gatos del Fuego
      House of Assassins/Muswell Hillbilly
      Cracker/Up Against the Wall Redneck Mothers
      Elvis Costello & the Imposters/American Gangster Time

      The Gutter Twins/Who Will Lead Us?
      Porter Wagoner/Green, Green Grass of Home
      The Posies/When Mute Tongues Can Speak
      Melvins/Joan of Arc-Live
      Microwaves/Camera Bloody Camera

      Dillinger Four/Noble Stabbings
      The Beatles/I'm Only Sleeping
      John Lennon/Oh Yoko!
      Centipede E'est/Blue Streak
      Cheer-Accident/So Sorry About China

      Thin Lizzy/Cowboy Song
      The Last Roundup/Playin' the Fool
      [Amy Rigby @ Thunderbird 9/23]
      Dottie West/You Ain't Woman Enough
      Bugattitype 35/Green
      Husker Du/Eight Miles High

      Fucking Am/Doing Research for an Autobiography

      Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before.