12681PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 6/28 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Jun 30, 2008
      Volunteer Jam XC feat. Loretta Lynn!

      6/28
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:08 Hourglass B.B. King Medley: Sweet Little Angel-It's My Own
      Fault-How Blue Can You Get Duane Allman: An Anthology Capricorn
      11:14 Gov't Mule Kind Of Bird Live At Roseland Ballroom Foundation
      11:24 The Outlaws There Goes Another Love Song Outlaws Arista
      11:27 Blackfoot Train, Train Strikes Atco
      11:31 Little Feat Feats Don't Fail Me Now Waiting For Columbus
      Warner Brothers
      11:36 The Charlie Daniels Band Uneasy Rider A Decade Of Hits
      Epic/Legacy
      11:42 The Marshall Tucker Band Take The Highway The Marshall
      Tucker Band Capricorn
      ----- air break -----
      11:51 Loretta Lynn Blue Kentucky Girl The Definitive
      Collection MCA Nashville
      11:54 Loretta Lynn Fist City The Definitive Collection MCA
      Nashville
      11:57 Loretta Lynn Women's Prison Van Lear Rose Interscope
      12:01 Loretta Lynn You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man) The
      Definitive Collection MCA Nashville
      12:08 Lynyrd Skynyrd Saturday Night Special Nuthin' Fancy MCA
      12:14 The Black Crowes My Morning Song The Southern Harmony &
      Musical Companion Def American
      12:19 Molly Hatchet T For Texas Live At The Agora Ballroom
      Phoenix Gems
      12:28 The Allman Brothers Don't Kep Me Wondering Duane Allman: An
      Anthology Capricorn
      ----- air break -----
      12:35 Loretta Lynn Portland, Oregon Van Lear Rose Interscope
      12:38 Loretta Lynn Rated X The Definitive Collection MCA Nashville
      12:42 Loretta Lynn Coal Miner's Daughter The Definitive
      Collection MCA Nashville
      12:49 Amazing Rhythm Aces Third Rate Romance Stacked Deck ABC
      12:52 Black Oak Arkansas Uncle Elijah Black Oak Arkansas MCA
      ----- air break -----
      12:56 The Allman Brothers Dreams Duane Allman: An Anthology
      Capricorn