12652Corb Lund, Peasall Sisers articles

  • Jason Gross
    Mar 31, 2008
      Greetings,

      In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever
      <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com> online music magazine, you'll
      find (among other things):

      CORB LUND
      A very uncool band
      "It's tough to write about a band like Corb Lund. It's not an easy
      task, because there really isn't one (or more) elements of the music
      that I can point out and go, "Well here is why this band is fantastic,
      and you are very stupid for not seeing it." They're the kind of act
      that is so blatantly great on every level (probably because there's
      only one level for them to succeed on), all I can do is tell you a story."

      PEASALL
      Christian girls rock
      "The fact that these girls are very much a family does provide
      stability in the fickle world of music, and the family presence
      creates the harmony that Sarah, Hannah, and Leah have. The Peasalls
      remind the world that singing families multiply like rabbits in a
      birthing contest. If one adds the nod to homeschooling into the
      formula, then a person looks back to a time of the little red
      schoolhouse and the schoolmarm who taught every conceivable grade
      during the same time period."

      We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if
      you have anything to share.

      See you online,
      Jason