12649PLAYLIST - Crop Circles 3/22 - WQNA 88.3 FM Spfld, IL (wqna.org)

  • Tom Huber
    Mar 25, 2008
      3/22
      Time Artist Song Album Label
      ----- air break -----
      11:03 Little Feat Skin It Back Live, Rochester, NY, 10/18/75
      11:09 Lucinda Williams Lafayette Happy Woman Blues Smithsonian
      Folkways
      11:12 Bob Dylan High Water (For Charley Patton) Love & Theft
      Columbia
      11:16 Rough Shop Drink Up & Go Home Here Today Perdition
      11:21 Townes Van Zandt (Quicksilver Daydreams Of) Maria Townes
      Van Zandt Tomato
      11:25 Tom Irwin Uncle Fud Carry Me Home Clyded
      11:30 Dodd Ferrelle & The Tinfoil Stars S.O.S. The Murder Of
      Love Two Sheds
      ----- air break -----
      11:37 Steve Young Seven Bridges Road No Place To Fall RCA
      DJ Comments: request
      11:41 Patty Loveless Keep Your Distance Dreamin' My Dreams Epic
      11:46 Walter Clevenger & The Dairy Kings Fast As I Can Full Tilt
      & Swing Brewery
      11:50 The Thrills One Horse Town So Much For The City Virgin
      11:53 Deadstring Brothers Tennessee Sure Enough Silver
      Mountain Bloodshot
      11:57 The V-Roys Arianne All About Town E-Squared
      12:01 Loretta Lynn You're Looking At Country The Definitive
      Collection MCA Nashville
      ----- air break -----
      12:12 Chatham County Line Chip Of A Star IV Yep Roc
      12:16 Gene Clark Because Of You Gene Clark A&M
      12:22 Maggie Walters Under The Table Midwestern Hurricane
      self-released
      12:24 Warren Zevon For My Next Trick Life'll Kill Ya Artemis
      12:27 Chuck Prophet Talkin' New Kingdom Soap & Water Yep Roc
      12:32 Junior Kimbrough You're Gonna Find Your Mistake God Knows I
      Tried Fat Possum
      12:35 The Sawbucks Little Ol' Honky Tonk Band Maybe Even
      Everything Troutcat
      ----- air break -----
      12:42 Peter Case Old Blue Car Peter Case Geffen
      12:46 Caitlin Cary Shallow Heart, Shallow Water While You Weren't
      Looking Yep Roc
      12:50 Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys Roly-Poly Anthology
      (1935-1973) Rhino
      12:53 The Backsliders Lexington Avenue From Raleigh, North
      Carolina Mammoth
      ----- air break -----
      12:57 Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings Be Easy 100 Days, 100
      Nights Daptone