12619Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 Jan

    Jan 5, 2008
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 07 January, 8.00 pm start [NZ SummerTime]

      <NZcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      *** Onward Ever Onward! Through Our 17th Year! ***
      _Staying Home for the Holidays! Heaps of Kiwiana!_

      * NOTE: It's an 8 O'CLOCK start until Jan 14th! *

      * 8 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      SIMON MORRIS, Riding High [Viking] NZ
      JOHN GRENELL, The Rabbiter [Joe Brown] NZ
      LES CLEVELAND, Black Billy Tea (1952) [Tanza] NZ
      LESLIE ANDREWS, Click Go The Toll Gates [Ozark] NZ
      The BLACK BILLY BOYS, The Phosphate Flyers [Tanza] NZ
      LINDY VALENTE, Little River Lullaby [The Valentes] NZ
      RICHARD PARANGI, Rail Freight [Viking] NZ
      The PLAINSMEN, I'm Believing In You [Plainsmen] NZ
      MAX McCAULEY, Back To The Mountains [Sweetway] NZ
      GRAY BARTLETT & BRENDAN DUGAN,
      The Ballad Of Robbie Muldoon (1975) [EMI] NZ
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Have A Good Night Irene Van Dyke [NZ]
      The Q-TEES, River Of The Roses (1958) [Tanza] NZ
      Big MIKE DURNEY, Lonely Blues (1967) [Impact] NZ
      WOODY WOODHOUSE, Taranaki Cowcocky [RCA] NZ
      RON HAYWARD, Texas Cowboy (1960) [Kiwi] NZ
      FRANKIE PRICE, Sweet Mary (1969) [Polydor] NZ

      * 8.50 pm - RITCHIE ROBERTS, Twin Lakes Opry

      HANK WILLIAMS, Crazy Heart [Pickwick]
      GEORGE STRAIT, One Of You [MCA]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Freight Train Blues [Lair]
      HANK SNOW, Brand On My Heart [BMG]
      KEITH WHITLEY, I've Got The Heart For You [BMG]
      RICKY SKAGGS, You Can't Take It With You When You Go [Epic]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS,
      Let's Chase Each Other 'Round The Room [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, Cattle Call [Capitol]
      ALAN JACKSON, Strong Enough [BMG]

      SONS Of The PIONEERS, Rainbow Over The Range (Bloodshot)
      The CARTER FAMILY, I Found You Among The Roses (JSP)
      The CALLAHAN BROTHERS, She's My Curly Headed Baby (Cattle)
      COLE WILSON & The TUMBLEWEEDS,
      Will There Be Any Yodellers In Heaven? (Viking) NZ
      LUKE SIMMONS & His BLUE MOUNTAIN BOYS,
      Geisha Girl (Columbia) NZ
      HARMAN'S HEARTBREAKERS, No Huggin', No Kissin' (Zircon)
      VINCE CALLAHER, Don't Ever Fall In Love (Prestige) NZ
      RUSTY GREAVES, Hill Billy Choo Choo (Zodiac) NZ
      TAYLOR WARE, My Little Lady Who (taylorware.com)
      The MARINERS, The Cable Car (Kiwi) NZ
      CURLEY WILLIAMS, Blue Melody (Bear Family)
      JERRY REED, I'm Stuck (Disky)
      PATSY RIGGIR, Family Tree (Epic) NZ
      GLEN CAMPBELL, One Woman Man (MCA)
      The WILBURN BROTHERS, Til I'm The Only One (Vocalion)
      CLIFFIE STONE, There's A Good Moon Shining (Cattle)
      JESSE WINCHESTER, Mississippi You're On My Mind (Castle)
      ISLA GRANT, Will You Love Me? (Rajon) Sc/Ire
      GENE SIMMONS, Chains Of Love (Disky)
      JACK GREENE & JEANNIE SEELEY,
      What In The World Has Gone Wrong? (Edsel)
      SONS Of The SAN JOAQUIN, Empty Saddles (WB)
      The WOODYS, I Don't Mean Maybe (Rounder)
      DOUG STONE, That's A Lie (Epic)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      ROSY PARSONS, Will You Dance With Me [RosyParsons.com] NZ
      ALAN & JANET MUGGERIDGE, Real Live Cowboy [self] NZ
      JEFF REA, High Country Cattleman [RosyParsons.com] NZ
      RED McKELVIE, Ridin' On Trains [SDL Music] NZ
      KYLIE HARRIS, Runnin' Out Of Track [KylieHarris.com] NZ
      CAMILLE Te NAHU & STUIE FRENCH,
      Let's Make A Family [CamilleTeNahu.com] NZ/Oz
      WELLINGTON INTERNATIONAL UKULELE ORCHESTRA,
      It's A Heartache [ukulele.co.nz] NZ
      JOHNNY POSSUM'S GOODTIME HOOTIN' BAND,
      Blue Moon Of Kentucky [JohnnyPossum.com] NZ
      BILL SEVESI, Meama Island [Rajon] NZ
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios for
      making the music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>