12611Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 Dec

    Dec 1, 2007
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM
      Mon 03 December, 9.00 pm start [NZ Summer Time]

      * Now Galloping Cloppity-Clip Through Our 17th Year *
      Is that the tinkle of bells around the corner?
      Surely them's not sleigh bells, Shirley?
      Who woulda thunk it - snow bells in this summer drought!

      * 9 pm - DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      BEV BARNETT & GREG NEWLON, The Miracle [TrueWind]
      CAROLINA SONSHINE,
      When They Ring Those Golden Bells [MasterShield]
      The EDWARD SISTERS, Banjo Boy [Lotus] (1961) NZ
      PETER CARTER, Too Late To Change [Salem] (1968) NZ
      DAVID BROADLEY, Aotearoa-New Zealand [Transmission]NZ/UK
      ISLA GRANT with DANIEL O'DONNELL,
      Down Memory Lane [Rajon] Sc/Ire
      DANIEL O'DONNELL & MARY DUFF, Yes Mr Peters [Rajon] Ire
      TJ WAY feat SHELLY RANN,
      You're My Paper - I'm Your Pen [tjwaymusic.com] Ca
      RANDY ARCHER, Mama Prayed For Me [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      The SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS with ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL,
      Maiden's Prayer [DreamWorks]
      DENNIS CASH, Little Darling Pal Of Mine [CarolinaSonshine.com]

      NOLA BECK, Under The Double Eagle (Kowhai Records) NZ
      HANK SNOW,
      I Wished Upon My Little Golden Horseshoe (Bear Family)
      OCIE STOCKARD & THE WANDERERS,
      There'll Be Some Changes Made (Proper)
      DAISY MAE, Too Late To Start All Over (Cattle)
      RED RECTOR & FRED SMITH,
      Gathering Flowers From The Hillside (County)
      JEAN SHEPARD, If You Can Walk Away (Bear Family)
      LEONA WILLIAMS, The Telephone Line (Bear Family)
      HOMER & JETHRO, Poor Ol' Koo-Liger (Bear Family)
      MARTY STUART & LORETTA LYNN,
      Will You Visit Me On Sunday? (HIP-O)
      ARLY KARLSEN, A Hold On You (Hillcrest)
      CAMILLE TE NAHU & STUART FRENCH,
      Nobody's Business (feralswingkatz.com) NZ/Oz
      ARTHUR KLEINER, Tonight's My Night (Comstock) Ch
      WAYNE RANEY, Four Aces And A Queen (Charly)
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Someday Soon (Capitol)

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      PAUL H TAYLOR & The MONTARA MOUNTAIN BOYS,
      Wonderful Life [Broken Dish]
      HUGH MORRISON, MacPherson's Rant [Acoustic Rainbow] UK
      The NEWLANDERS, Hard Travellin' [newlanders.com]
      STEVE EARLE, City Of Immigrants [New West]
      CHAD MORGAN, You're Getting Old Son [Festival] Oz
      GRAHAM RODGER, Shindig At The Glenreigh Pub [Austrak] Oz
      CHET ATKINS/MARK KNOPFLER, Next Time I'm In Town [CBS]
      BanjerDAN, Harlequin Mountain [Dan Mazer]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who
      make their music available for us to broadcast nation-wide.
      New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie mailto:blue.smoke@...