12600Bottomless Pit/Karl Hendricks mini-tour this weekend

    Nov 2, 2007
      Two bands of list interest, Bottomless Pit (featuring Tim Midgett and
      Andy Cohen of Silkworm) and the Karl Hendricks Rock Band are playing
      the midwest this weekend. Tonight, they will be at Andyman's
      Treehouse in Columbus, and tomorrow they play the Brillobox in
      Pittsburgh. I'll be at the Columbus show, in part because I've never
      seen a show at an indoor venue with a tree growing in front of the
      stage.

      Both bands have distribution deals with Comedy Minus One, which has
      links to their music at: <http://comedyminusone.com/>.

      Carl